Secutel Technologies Pty (Ltd) is committed to consistent provision of quality products and services that will satisfy the demands and expectations of customers and/or clients by continual improvement of the integrated management system.
Accordingly, Secutel Technologies Pty (Ltd) shall:
- Consult and communicate to all levels of employees/staff, external organizations, and visitors to contribute effectively towards the company’s Management System.
- Continually identify opportunities for improvement, striving towards preventing non-conformances within the management system
- Identify and strive to comply with relevant legislation, regulations, standards, and other requirements.
- Provide and maintain supervision, training, equipment, and procedures to support the fulfilment of the objectives of the management system.
- Monitoring operations and continuing interaction with the employees and stakeholders
- This policy will be communicated to all employees within Secutel Technologies Pty (Ltd) and will be made available for all external parties and/or clients through publishing on Secutel’s website
- Top management will commit and promote all rules, regulations, legal and other obligations within the Management System.
This policy shall form the basis of establishing quality objectives at all levels and by its implementation Secutel is committed to carrying out business in a professional manner.
Carel Brink CEO
As from April 2021, Secutel Technologies is ISO 27001 Certified.
ISO 27001 is the international standard which is recognised globally for managing risks to the security of information held. Certification to ISO 27001 allows us to prove to our clients and other stakeholders that we are managing the security of information. ISO 27001:2013 (the current version of ISO 27001) provides a set of standardised requirements for an Information Security Management System (ISMS). The standard adopts a process based approach for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, maintaining, and improving our ISMS.