Monitor cashiers and customers at the point-of-sale with intelligent video
Axxon Retail Suite uses one or more cameras to continuously record a cashier’s workspace, and combines this information with point-of-sale transaction data to prevent fraud or theft by the cashier or customer. Use Axxon Enterprise’s sophisticated search options to quickly view any time frame, transaction, or customer. Or, go live to see what is happening at a cashier’s workspace at any time. Any video image can be zoomed, panned, or printed so you see exactly what’s going on. The result? Axxon Retail Solution helps you to identify and prevent unauthorized alterations, substitutions, cancellations, and forgeries.
Minimize losses by creating scripts for your security system to react instantly to potentially dangerous situations. React quickly to alarms in real time, preventing theft and fraud and reducing losses. Efficiently monitor staff and cash register actions. Improve customer service. Resolve disputes with customers in a more efficient way
- Synchronous data display: the text of receipts is superimposed over video data of corresponding point-of-sale transaction.
- Notification of suspicious activities: different colors signify various cashier actions (giving money back, providing discounts, canceling orders, and so on) to attract the attention of video operators.
- Flexible networking capabilities over LAN, WAN or dial-up connection ensure that you don’t need to upgrade your systems to take advantage of our AxxonSoft POS-Intellect module.
- Video and audio control.
- Easy integration with most popular POS terminals. For terminals that aren’t supported out of the box, we’ll provide you with a customized solution.
SEARCH OF CAPTIONS
Retail Intellect allows searching for recorded video based on caption contents. Searched text includes all text information contained in receipts. This means you can search by product name, discount code, cashier number, receipt amount, etc.
To make sure that operators don’t miss any events, you can designate special text that, when found in the captions of a transaction, will be highlighted in a unique color. For example, such text could be the name of a certain product or the word “canceled”. This function improves efficiency and reaction times for installations with real-time video surveillance.
REPLAYS AND FREEZE-FRAMES
When viewing recorded video, you can adjust playback speed and view individual recorded frames – such as when a particular product is swiped – so you won’t miss a single detail
CUSTOMIZABLE SEARCH AND REPORT DISPLAY
You can use standard queries or create your own when searching for previously recorded video. The query result will be displayed on the screen as a list of retrieved receipts. You can then view the video fragment corresponding to the selected receipt, together with captions, as well as print the receipt text or still frame for a selected receipt line or save it to a file
Why monitor checkout transactions?
- Minimize losses by creating scripts for your security system to react instantly to potentially dangerous situations.
- React quickly to alarms in real time, preventing theft and fraud and reducing losses.
- Efficiently monitor staff and cash register actions.
- Improve customer service.
- Resolve disputes with customers in a more efficient way
Do you use video surveillance to prevent theft, vandalism and other incidents?
Do you monitor events in staff areas and on the store floor after working hours?
Does your security system include tools for minimizing the room for human error?
Retail Intellect supports both CCTV and IP cameras and servers – thousands of models from various manufacturers can be plugged in without a hitch (and the list of integrated hardware is constantly growing). POS Intellect also incorporates support for the ONVIF industry standard and MJPEG, MPEG-4, and H.264 video codecs. Here is how standards compliance pays off for you: You can efficiently budget for diverse camera types based on the type best suited for the job, whether it’s expensive IP hardware for resolutionintensive areas (such as cash registers) or CCTV cameras for elsewhere, and reduce security costs by smoothly integrating Retail Intellect with the cameras you already have installed. Retail Intellect also allows to perform remote video surveillance and viewing of recorded video. You can even manage PTZ cameras through a web browser on your PC – or from your Android or iOS device
Rich tools for video analytics in Retail Intellect automate video surveillance and reduce the room for human error inherent to less advanced methods. With over 10 forensic detection tools available, you can create a reaction script of any complexity to identify any future suspicious events at a point of sale. Meanwhile, the operating detection tools give a signal in case of anything that impairs operation of your cameras: anything from a camera going offline to excessive interference that prevents event logging. Retail Intellect also supports the on-board video analytics bundled with IP cameras by various manufacturers.
Why choose Retail Intellect for your video surveillance system with forensic video analysis?
Intellect Search makes it possible to find video nearly instantly based on criteria that you set regarding object behavior in the field of view. If you have ever had to rewind hours of video to find an event of interest, this will be a massive timesaver – and like nothing you have ever seen before! Why choose Retail Intellect for your video surveillance system with forensic video analysis?
- Identify visitors and employees who loiter by showcases, shelves or other store areas for a long time or without a valid need to do so. This is the first step for taking quick preventive measures to stop theft, misbehavior, and inappropriate staff conduct.
- Pinpoint unusual activity in store departments and street/sidewalk areas, for timely reaction to attempted intrusion, burglary, and vandalism. Identify vehicles that loiter for suspiciously long periods in loading dock areas.
- Keep vigilant against terrorist threats by being notified of lost and abandoned items. Monitor when a camera goes offline, which may indicate a criminal threat.
Retail Intellect allows integrating access control and security/fire alarm systems in a single system alongside video surveillance and transaction monitoring.
The list of POS systems that POS Intellect integrates with is extensive but if we do not have an integration for your type of POS systemj as yet, we may be able to add support for it by special request. We support amongst others various models from the following manufacturers:
- Wincor Nixdorf
- Siemens Nixdorf
- FIT Marketer
- XML based protocol